DUTY MANAGER POSITION AVAILABLE FROM 4TH SEPTEMBER 2017
Reports to: Centre Manager
Hours of Work: 6pm – 9pm weeknights,
Various times over weekends depending on events and activities of the centre (around 3+ hours Saturday and 3+ Sunday) additional hours as required, flexibility important
Location: The Island, Nelson street, Bristol, BS1 2LE
Type of Contract: ongoing casual staff, ad hoc hours
MAIN PURPOSE of POST:
Our evening Duty Managers play a key role in the running of our arts centre being responsible for the set up and maintenence of all facilities for bookings and offering excellent customer service to all space users.
1. Maintaining the general cleanliness of the site.
2. Ensuring rooms are prepared and presentable for use.
3. Removing all rubbish and recycling to the designated bins and ensure
wheelie bins are taken onto Silver Street for rubbish collection on
appropriate collection days.
4. Noting repair and maintenance requirements and placing orders via the
Centre Manager. Organise external contractors to come in and
5. Closing main doors, securing site, and locking up spaces at the end of
6. Report to the Centre Manager with any issues.
7. Change code locks once a month.
8. Responding to, inspection of, and resetting of fire alarm system as
9. Out of hours keyholder and first point of contact in emergencies.
For a full job description and to apply for this role please e-mail Kathryn at email@example.com with a CV and short cover letter