Entrance from Nelson street, big wooden doors.
For classes entrance please ring the teacher’s phone number and they will collect you from Nelson street entrance.
For site visits please arrange first with the office email email@example.com
The Island Circus Training Space offers many classes in circus related disciplines, including silks, rope, aerial hoop, trapeze and acro yoga.
To view our current classes and workshops please check out our circus events page here http://theislandbristol.com/events/category/circus/
The space is also available for weekend workshops and private hire outs. Whether you are an established performer or a complete beginner we have something to offer everyone. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for all membership and booking inquiries, or to arrange a visit.
- Size: 10.3m x 11.4m
- The height from where aerial equipment is rigged is 6m.
- Max capacity: 150
- There is a set of stairs leading to the Circus training space and we regret to inform you that the 1st floor space areas are not accessible to wheelchair users.
Rates to hire the Circus Training Space:
- Per hour: £15.00
- Between 1-5 hours: hourly rate of £15.00 per hour
- Over 5 hours: day rate of £150.00 per day
- For late night functions: hire rate £350.00
- One week, 7 days: £350.00
- Weekend rate: £250.00
- 20% discount to: charities, student/s studying in an academic institute & youth groups.
- 50% discount to all Island Artists Tenants
To book please email: email@example.com
We also offer a range of Residencies in the Circus Training Space to develop new work, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a full Residency Pack with a short expression of interest and some information on your project.
For a full calendar of activities in the Training Space (including private closed bookings please click HERE)