We are overjoyed to be reopening the Dance Studio for classes after a period of closure, due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We’re thrilled to, once again, host a variety of classes from some of the finest teachers and performers in our city.
Rest assured, your safety remains our priority. We have put in place a number of guidelines to make sure you can get back to enjoying our brilliant space:
- There will be a maximum of 10 people taking part in classes, + one teacher.
- 2m social distancing is in place for all classes.
- There will be at least an hour break between each class for cleaning and ensuring no crossover between classes.
- Everyone will need to arrive and leave in suitable clothing for the class.
- Booking and paying will take place before the class (no drop-ins)
- We have extra sanitising and cleaning facilities throughout the building, including hand sanitiser points.
- And of course, if you show any symptoms, for your safety and for others, please cancel your booking and do not enter the building.
From Monday, you will be able to return to classes such as the newly rebranded Free to Be dance classes and Intermediate Ballet (and lots more) safely and successfully. All classes are listed here. Welcome back, dancers!