Entrance from Bridewell street, 1st Floor.
For classes entrance please ring the buzzer at Bridewell street and the teacher will buzz you in the space.
For site visits please arrange first with the office email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Dance Space is a brilliant large naturally lit space designed especially to be used as a dance training and rehearsal space. There is a specially fitted Harlequin Allegro dance floor which is specialised for ballet, modern, jazz and contemporary dance styles, as well as many more. The Dance Space runs a wide variety of classes and training sessions as well as being available for private hire. Its central location makes it ideal for large groups to meet and train together.
Size: approximately 130 sq. meters
- Max capacity: 10 people (with social distancing)
- Fully sprung Harlequin dance floor
- PA System Available
- Full-Length mirrors
- There is a set of stairs leading to the Dance space and we regret to inform you that the 1st-floor space areas are not accessible to wheelchair users.
Rates to hire the Dance Space:
- Per hour: £15.00
- Between 1-5 hours: hourly rate of £15.00 per hour
- Over 5 hours: day rate of £150.00 per day
- Monday to Friday: £350.00
- Weekend rate: £250.00
20% discount applied to charities and youth groups hire. Minimum hire of 3 consecutive hours on the same day. Proof of status must be submitted in your hire request.
To book please email: email@example.com
Rest assured, your safety remains our priority. We have put in place a number of guidelines to make sure you can get back to enjoying our brilliant space:
- There will be a maximum of 10 people taking part in classes, + one teacher.
- 2m social distancing is in place for all classes.
- There will be at least an hour break between each class for cleaning and ensuring no crossover between classes.
- Everyone will need to arrive and leave in suitable clothing for the class.
- Booking and paying will take place before the class (no drop-ins)
- We have extra sanitising and cleaning facilities throughout the building, including hand sanitiser points.
- And of course, if you show any symptoms, for your safety and for others, please cancel your booking and do not enter the building.
We also offer a range of Residencies in the Dance Space to develop new work, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a full Residency Pack with a short expression of interest and some information on your project.